Dutch Language Teacher (NT2)
16 hours a week, starting from August 2020
We are looking for an experienced Dutch Language Teacher (NT2). Dutch is taught to all children at all levels of primary education twice a week over a period of two days, and is an important part of our curriculum.
During the lessons, the children learn about the lessons but also about the culture and festivals.
We are flexible about the days you work but our working day is from 7.45am until 4pm.
Do you have the following qualities:
- good interpersonal and organisational skills
- experience engaging children in the Dutch language
- flexible team player
- sense of humour
- good ICT skills
- ability to work independently
- knowledge of the International Primary Curriculum (IPC) is desirable
You also need to:
- have a Qualified Teacher Status (BEd or PGCE equivalent must be for primary education only)
- be fluent in English and Dutch both written and spoken
- be willing to work in an international school environment
- minimum two years teaching experience (NQTs are not eligible to apply)
- be eligible to live and work in the EU. We are not able to secure work permits for candidates
If you are interested in applying, please fill out the application form on the previous page.