We offer first-class international education at a reasonable cost to families, thanks to the funding from the Dutch Ministry of Education. Since this funding doesn’t cover all costs, Dutch International Schools are allowed to charge school fees, within a pre-agreed range, with permission from the Dutch Ministry of Education.
- The school fees for the academic year 2020-2021 from group 1 through group 7 are 4,775 euros per child.
- A non-refundable administration fee of 200 euros per child must be paid when submitting your child’s application form.
- Once the required application forms, documents and administration fee have been received, your application will be processed.
- Fees are charged annually. Parents are requested to pay the school fees within the time set on the invoice, in one, two or four instalments.
- An initial deposit of 500 euros per child is charged upon starting at Optimist International School with your first invoice. This deposit is refundable when the student leaves the school and all obligations have been fulfilled.
The following notice period for withdrawal apply:
- A notice period is required before you leave; at least six weeks’ notice is necessary if you leave between the beginning of the school year and 1 April.
- If you leave later in the school year after 2 April and until the end of the school year when the re-enrolment process is completed, a notice period of at least eight weeks’ notice is necessary. Please read our clear withdrawal policy for more information.