Our mission and vision
Together with parents, we strive to offer a positive, meaningful, and challenging learning environment within an internationally oriented framework. We foster a love of learning to help our children mature and prepare for the fast-changing world in which they will live and work. They’re encouraged to develop into lifelong confident learners.
- We draw on each other’s qualities and talents – those of our children, our team and our parents to ensure that we can support each child in “Bringing out their inner magic”.
- We aim to be a multicultural, international and understanding community where learning lies at the heart of all that we do.
- We feel it’s exciting to grow by learning and developing their learning skills, which is at the core of everything we do.
- We challenge children to realize their full potential and provide opportunities to discover and develop their unique talents.
- We support our children in being responsible for, and committed to, their own learning. They’re given support to develop into lifelong learners who enjoy education and develop ownership and empowerment of their learning process.
- Also we as a team of teaching staff continue to work on expanding our knowledge and renewing our resources.
“The Dot” by Peter H. Reynolds, teaches growth mindset. Growth mindset believes that although you might not be able to do something now, you can in the future with hard work, determination and support. “The dot” tells a story about a teacher who believes in a child – and what magic happens when a mentor cheers you on in life. A dot can also be found in our logo resembling our vision on learning.